Specific room requests may be made in round 1 for the following:
- Priority room scheduling approved by the appropriate Dean and coordinated through Academic Scheduling
- Department-controlled rooms such as science labs, art studios, etc.
- Standing reservations of large lecture halls
- Classrooms to accommodate the needs of faculty with physical disabilities
- Courses with unique facility needs (e.g., computer labs, SPSS software, Clicker technology)
The scheduling system does not differentiate between full semester classes (that do not meet during Spring Break) and the Spring Break session; it interprets the Spring Break meeting times as a conflict with full semester classes and will not allow this information to be entered. You can find Spring Break meeting schedule and room in the “NOTES” field of the Spring Break class. Click on the link (highlighted below) in Course Search:
This will display course details including the Notes: